The complete guidelines can be downloaded here. The following is only a short summary in five essential points:
- Any individual or institution can apply to use the Mobile Heritage Lab for research and public engagement projects.
- All the Mobile Heritage Lab projects have to be aligned with a SEAHA project, and developed jointly with a student.
- Applicants are advised to contact students directly with their ideas and suggestions, or to consult with the Mobile Heritage Lab manager, Dr. Josep Grau-Bové .
- Once a project has been agreed, applicants must complete the Online Application Form.
- There are three rolling deadlines for applications during the academic year:
- June 30
- September 30
- January 30